Friends, the examination for standard 10th and 12th are just to come. There is one proverb: ”Tell me what you eat and I will say who you are..!” Means our food is too important for our physical as well as mental development. Have a look at the diet chart. The food given in chart are easily digestible and also benefited for brain cells…
- Morning 7.30: Date juice. It gives soothing effect to our digestive and having plenty of vitamins and minerals. Keep overnight 4 dates, 12 pieces of dry black grapes, 1 fig (www.anupan.in) and 1 apricot in a glass of water. In morning, prepare Date juice from it.
- At 9.00 to 9.30 a.m.: Prepare juice from apple, carrot and tomato and have it religiously with ease. Take at least 5 minutes to drink, enjoy it.
- Noon 12.30 to 1.00: Wheat Roti, mixed vegetables and Dal. You can have butter milk if not having tendency of cold-cough.
- 4.30 to 5.00 pm.: Lemon (www.anupan.in) Juice / mosambi juice / mixed orange-mosambi juice/mixed pineapple-apple juice or grapes.
- Between 8.00 to 9.00 p.m.: Natural bhel (pomegranate, onion, rice ball and chutni of dates) / upma /pauha / halwa / bran(take pieces of whole wheat, some vegetables, water and boil it.) / sweet bran (pieces of wheat, ghee and jaggery) / mixed fruit dish of chiku, apple and banana (www.anupan.in) / chiku shake / take 200 ml milk, mixed 2-3 tea spoon isabgol and have it quickly / khichdi(hotchpotch) / bhakhri(wheat roti) and mixed cooked vegetable.
- 11.00 pm.: If you want to awake longer, you can take high fiber biscuits with tea/coffee and want to take rest then take a glass of warm milk with one tea spoon turmeric powder.
- Wash eyes three times. You can do it with the help of eye cups or normal glass. Keep palms on eyes and close it for two minutes after washing.(www.anupan.in) It will give coolness to eyes and peace to mind.
- When you study anything seating with straight posture, it will increase memory. Because whenever we seat straight, we can connect ourselves with the universal flow of energy. When we seat straight, our sahastrar chakra connects with ultimate flow or energy.
- Try to read, write in sun rays. Sun bath is very good particularly (www.anupan.in) for our brain. Sun rays tones up our neurons.
- Don’t worry about urination but drink at least 15 glasses of water. Water is the best detoxifier ever on earth. Water removes toxin and harmful matter from blood. The message of peace will go into brain.
- Walk slowly for 15 minutes after meal.(www.anupan.in) It will improve digestion. Indigestion produces gas and gas disturbs brain. In such condition even after more reading-writing, student can’t perform better. In case of good digestion, student can perform well in less time.
- Mix 2-3 table spoon isabgol in a glass of milk or water and take it before sleep in night. It will helpful to reduce constipation, gas and acidity.
- Eat slowly because half digestion starts in (www.anupan.in) our mouth. Saliva works as an insulin, saliva works as an antacid, saliva works as an enzyme… If you eat slow, the digestion will improve. Even you can loose your weight with the habit of slow eating.
Mr. Somani, the owner of Somani Institutes of Mumbai failed many times in different businesses in his life. Mr. Jack Ma, the owner of an e commerce company Alibaba was rejected more then 30 times for different job. Dr. Albert Einstein had gotten third rank in B.Sc..! Everyday, many people remember him for his scientific research.
All of you are doing sincere effort. So, don’t be scared or afraid about your future. We get human body after many birth. Our parents, other family members are connected with you and every moment they all are with you. Never think for any wrong step. Try, try and try… There are uncountable opportunities for all of you. This exam is only a single step. Good luck..!
God bless you and help you in getting better result. I hope you will get high percentage even in the exam. of life..! Every moment, we all have to face challenge and hurdles..! Don’t worry, be calm, do meditation and face it.
Have a mindful, healthy and happy life.
Mukesh Patel, Managing Trustee, Nihar Charitable Trust, Ahmedabad. (www.anupan.in) (07874744676, 9409144352, 9913230263, 07965126556)