Friends, we live in stress era..! Ambition and expectation leads us toward anxiety. With the help of some easy tips you can get in to deep sleep.
- Avoid sour food after sunset,
- Manage your walking between 7pm to 11pm,
- Take 1 liter water between 5 to 6 o’clock in evening,
- Take 1 tea spoon Ganthoda powder (Indian Herb), boil it in 150 ml milk for 5 to 7 minutes and have it before going to sleep. It will helps to get deep sleep.
- Perform special breathing technique 3-4 times in a day, in any position at least for 2 to 3 minutes.
- How to perform breathing technique?: Take breathe in three quick installment from nose and exhale long from mouth. And, try to keep your stomach in during exhalation. Do it for 2 to 3 minutes while walking, seating or standing position.
- Avoid Breathing Technique: Up to an hour after breakfast or light snacks and up to two hours after lunch and dinner.
- Benefits: With the above different tips you can reduce Stress, anxiety, depression and sleeplessness in natural way.
God bless you and gives you relaxation as well as deep sleep. And also give power to wake up from l…..on…….g….. sleep to understand the mystery of this universe.
Mukesh Patel, Managing Trustee, Nihar Charitable Trust, Ahmedabad, India.