Swine Flu is a viral disease in which virus attack on lungs, throat and weaken immune system. Fever, throat infection and cough are common symptoms in all types of flu and cold, cough.
You can start treatment as given here:
- Boil 1 tea spoon turmeric powder in ½ glass of water for 5-7 minutes, filter it, add 3-4 drops of lemon and drink it when it is luke warm; twice a day.
For children boil only 1/3 to ½ tea turmeric. Turmeric can create acidity, be careful in case of acidity.
- You can take 2 tablets of sudarshan Ghanwati with luke warm water, three times in a day. You can give ½ to 1 tablets to children.
Surarshan reduces fever. When you get rid of from fever, take it two times in a day at least for a month.
- Take 15 leaves of neem and 15 leaves of Tulsi, wash it then boil in a half glass of water. Filter and drink it twice a day.
- Keep pieces of onion in the corners of patient’s room.
- Mix ½ tea spoon turmeric and ½ tea spoon salt in a glass of water and gargle 3-4 times with this water.
What to eat:
- 08:00am: Take Ghee, wheat flour and jaggery 1 tea spoon each. First roast it little then add a glass of water and prepare at low temprature.
The name of this food is raab. Have it when it is luke warm.
- 10:00am: Take one tea spoon isabgol and mix it in a cup of normal milk, stir it and have it quickly.
- 12:00pm: Well cooked boiled mung dal and one small potato. Have it very slowly, chew it totally.
- 03:00pm: Again repeat raab as had have in morning.
- 05:00pm: Again repeat milk and isabgol.
- 07:00pm: Again repeat mung dal and potato.
- If you don’t want to take potato then can take banana. If you want to eat banana then take 2 ilaichi with it. Banana is a dense packet of energy, so chew it with great patience.
- Even after taking certain food, if you feel hunger, you can take roasted dry dates. Take pieces of dry dates and roast it for 4-5 minutes without any ingredient. You can take 4-5 tea spoon when you feel hungry.
When you get result in the problems of fever, cough, cold and throat infection, means the disease is under control and result is coming. The patients who suffer in serious condition should contact the nearest Government health center.
Friends, in this critical health situation all over the country, we are facing the problems of Swine flue, Dengue and Chikungunea. In such situation, Nihar Charitable Trust is with you and I pray to God for fast healing and better life for patients. God bless you
Mukesh Patel, Managing Trustee, Nihar Charitable Trust, Ahmedabad, India.