Welcome on behalf of Nihar Charitable Trust. Two day of 25th and 26th Feb, 2017 will be the time for Madness, Gladness and Meditation..! People come for Madness and Joy but also will give respect to Meditation.
What is meditation?
- As per scientific survey, regularly 60,000 thoughts come in our mind within 24 hours. 90% thoughts come repeatedly. Fear, past bad incidents, stressful projected matter of future, disease and many more negative thoughts disturb us since many birth. Even during the period of happiness, our mind try to trap us in the domain of misery and bad memories.
- Meditation stops the rapid and uneven speed of our mind. Meditation means divine disk break..! Meditation is a key which keeps our mind happy and joyful, keeps our mind in present moment. Meditation detaches us from watch. With the help of regular meditation, we can control, avoid or get rid of from diabetes, depression, high blood pressure, heart problems, obesity, gas, acidity, constipation and many more diseases.
- Meditation is not a religion, but we can live religion with the help of regular meditation. We can go ahead in spiritual world with the help of regular meditation. Do meditation only for 100 days in the divine, mysterious, healthy and energetic atmosphere of morning from 4 to 6 a.m. After 100 days decide that meditation saves time of wastes time..!
Some basic points:
- The tour will be start from 5.00 am of 25th Feb, 2017 up to 5.00 pm of 26th Feb, 2017.
- Bus will be depart from Nihar Aarogya Mandir. So, every participant should come around 5 am in morning on 26th February at this place.
- Simple, hygienic Food, Tea-coffee and snacks will be provided.
- You can contact on 07874744676 for booking and after getting confirmation deposit the amount before 7th Feb. Few seats are available, so book as early as possible.
- One has to deposit INR. 2000/-. If you want to cancel your seat up to 15th February, 2017 then will get refund of Rs. 1000/-. After 15th February, will not get any refund.
God bless you and help you to do meditation. Give you power and strength to come out from rat race
Mukesh Pate, Managing director, Nihar Charitable Trust, Ahmedabad, India. (www.anupan.in)